DaVinci Resolve Studio 17中包含超过100种GPU和CPU加速的Resolve FX，并设有模糊、灯光、噪点、画面复原、美颜和风格化处理等众多类别！Version 17版本新增11个插件，可以创建纹理突出、细节恢复、创建视频拼贴画、3D抠像、HSL抠像、亮度抠像、涂抹、运动轨迹、降噪、图像变形和伪色等效果。视频拼贴画插件是画中画缩放风格视频和虚拟合唱队的理想选择！这一版本还对物体移除、坏点修复、除尘、模糊以及胶片颗粒等插件进行了改进。此外，所有Resolve FX都可以使用快编、剪辑和Fusion页面上的新版统一检查器进行动画操作！
Blackmagic Design has announced DaVinci Resolve 17.2.2. This software update adds support for Blackmagic RAW 2.1, improved Bluetooth connectivity for DaVinci Resolve Speed Editor and better YouTube credential recognition. This update also adds improvements to color mapping and source viewer playback as well as general performance and stability improvements.
What’s new in DaVinci Resolve 17.2.2
– Support for Blackmagic RAW SDK 2.1.
– Improved Speed Editor Bluetooth support.
– Addressed an issue with configuring YouTube accounts with Resolve.
– Addressed clipped tone mapping of input data in color managed workflows.
– Addressed an issue with missing iXML data when exporting audio AAFs.
– Addressed clamping of extended range data in video range scopes.
– Addressed intermittent source viewer lag when switching from timeline.
– Addressed an issue where disarming a Fairlight track would cause a hang.
– Addressed an issue with zoom blur showing repetitive patterns in playback.
– Addressed dropped frames rendering some clips to slow network disks.
– Addressed an issue with incorrect channel mapping for 5.1 AAC renders.
– Addressed an issue with 3:2 pull down clips being tagged as progressive.
– Addressed an issue with decoding some 24-bit linear PCM audio files.
– Addressed incorrect field dominance for scene cut clips and sub clips.
– General performance and stability improvements.
Davinci Resolve Studio is a professionally focused video editor from the Australian company Blackmagic Design. The program has a wealth of features and is a great choice, both for experts and aspiring creators alike.
Much of its marketing material shows people with professional workstations hooked up to it. If you’re used to working with these multi-buttoned behemoths, Davinci Resolve Studio may be the video editor for you. Blackmagic makes film industry hardware, as well as software, and Davinci Resolve Studio is an excellent tool for production-quality video work.
Blackmagic Design Pty. Ltd. manufactures video products for feature film, post production, and television broadcast industries. Its products include video editing products, professional digital film cameras, color correctors, video converters, video monitoring products, routers, live production switchers, disk recorders and storage solutions, waveform monitors, and real time film scanners. The company’s products also include capture and playback cards, standards conversion products, broadcast converters, audio monitoring products, multiview monitoring products, routing and distribution products, test equipment, H.264 encoding products, and resolve and fusion software. In addition, it offers talkback converters for remote cameras. The company offers its products through authorized resellers and online resellers in Australia and internationally. Blackmagic Design Pty. Ltd. was founded in 1984 and is based in Port Melbourne, Australia. It has additional offices in Fremont, California; Knutsford, United Kingdom; Singapore; Beijing, China; and Tokyo, Japan
Product: Davinci Resolve Studio
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page : http://www.blackmagicdesign.com
Languages Supported: multilanguage
System Requirements: Linux *
Size: 2.2 Gb
Minimum system requirements
– CentOS 7.3
– 32 GB of system memory
– Blackmagic Design Desktop Video 10.4.1 or later
– Discrete GPU with at least 2GB of VRAM
– GPU which supports OpenCL 1.2 or CUDA 11
– NVIDIA/AMD Driver version – As required by your GPU
– A minimum NVIDIA driver version of 450.51.06 is recommended.