Bentley Systems Incorporated is pleased to announce the availability of STAAD.Pro CONNECT Edition V22 Update 7. Perform comprehensive analysis and design for any size or type of structure faster than ever before using the new release.
STAAD.Pro CONNECT Edition V22 Update 7 – Release Notes.
The following identifies the new features and enhancements that have been added in the CONNECT Edition V22 Update 7 of STAAD.Pro. These features have been selected to allow STAAD.Pro to deliver a greater range of capabilities required by engineers around the world.
Physical Modeling Workflow
– Multiple analysis
– Define collections of load cases and combinations with differing analysis requirements in a single physical model.
– Tapered members
By defining the change in depth of a beam at the start/end the appropriate properties are automatically created and analysed as typically used in metal building frames.
– Improved Structure Wizard
Additional templates and tool to edit the script.
Analytical Modeling Workflow
– ASCE 7 – 2016 combination generation
Rules added as per the ASCE 7 publication to allow rapid combination generation based on defined load categories.
– Chinese Response Spectrum Loading
Additional dynamic load option provided for projects in China.
– Plate offset supporting P-Delta analysis Extending the range of methods supported by finite element plates specified with offsets to improve model representations.
Chinese Steel Design Workflow
– New inbuilt workflow
The Chinese Steel Design module previously provided as a standalone application SSDD, is now incorporated into the main application to provide a more seamless workflow.
The following identifies the new features and enhancements that have been added in the CONNECT Edition V11 of RCDC, which is installed with STAAD.Pro.
RCDC CONNECT Edition V11
– Addition of Australian code – AS 3600:2018,
Columns and Walls, Footings, Beams and Slabs can now be designed in RCDC using AS 3600:2018 and output can be generated
Note: Design of Pile-cap is available in this code as “Technical Preview”.
– Addition of Belgium Annex for BS EN Code.
NBN EN 1992-1-1 (ANB: 2010) (Belgium annex) has been added in RCDC. It is available for design in all the modules including water-tank structures.
– Addition of BS EN Base / Custom Code for all modules.
Users can now modify specific parameters (from base EN code) to create a ‘Custom’ annex to suit local design standards.
– Design of Tank Structures for Base EN code, Singapore Annex and Malaysian Annex
Design of tank structures is now available for the Base Euro code (BS EN 02-1-1-2004), Singapore annex (SS NA) and Malaysian Annex (MS NA)
– Factored or Unfactored Earthquake/ Wind Load (ASCE) for design using ACI code –
RCDC now allows user to define type of load for EQ and Wind from analysis as factored or Unfactored. The standard template of load combinations has load factors consistent with the choice made by the user.
– Joint check for Ductile column design using Euro Code
For columns when “Ductile Design – High” option is selected by user, now Joint check would be performed as per BS EN 1998-1-2004 code.
– Footing Module – Effect of Ground Water Table in soil pressure check and sizing for all types of footing
Effect of buoyancy due to ground water is now considered in the minimum pressure check of footing design.
STAAD Foundation Advanced
The following identifies the new features and enhancements that have been added in the CONNECT Edition V9 Update 6 of STAAD Foundation Advanced, which is installed with STAAD.Pro.
General mode and Toolkit mode
– Design of isolated footings to the 2019 edition of Canadian A23.3
– Service load checks: soil pressure, contact area, stability (sliding & overturning), uplift
– Ultimate load checks: flexure, one-way shear, development length, two-way shear, bearing
– Checking the adequacy of user-defined footing sizes
– Determination of optimum footing sizes
– Design of mat foundations to the 2019 edition of Canadian A23.3
– Creation of the mat physical model – geometry, loads, soil springs, pile springs
– Mesh generation and creation of a FE (analytical) model
– Analysis using the STAAD.Pro Analysis engine
– Soil pressure, contact area and stability check reports
– Design for flexure, creation of reinforcement zones based on moments from the FE analysis
– Design for punching shear
STAAD.Pro CONNECT Edition is the professional’s choice for steel, concrete, timber, aluminum and cold-formed steel design of low and high-rise buildings, culverts, petrochemical plants, tunnels, bridges, piles and much more!
STAAD.Pro is the premier FEM analysis and design tool for any type of project including towers, culverts, plants, bridges, stadiums, and marine structures. With an array of advanced analysis capabilities including linear static, response spectra, time history, cable, and pushover and non-linear analyses, STAAD.Pro provides your engineering team with a scalable solution that will meet the demands of your project every time.
In this video you will learn how to create a new project in STAAD.Pro. Topics include specifying STAAD.Pro’s configuration , how to create a new file and how to create model geometry using STAAD.Pro’s Structure Wizard.
Bentley Systems, Incorporated. is the global leader dedicated to providing architects, engineers, constructors, and owner-operators with comprehensive architecture and engineering software solutions for sustaining infrastructure. Founded in 1984, Bentley has nearly 3,000 colleagues in more than 45 countries, $500 million in annual revenues, and, since 2001, has invested more than $1 billion in research, development, and acquisitions.
Version: CONNECT Edition V22 Update 7 (build 22.07.00.160)
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page : http://www.bentley.com
System Requirements: PC *
Size: 2.0 Gb