COMPLEX has released “Deus Ex Human Revolution Directors Cut” for Xbox360. This is Region Free
Description: To save his life, the fundamental choice of whether or not to become augmented with cybernetics has been removed from Adam Jensen’s life. Driven by the conviction of never having a choice taken from him again and using his newfound power, his need for answers will unravel the truth behind a conspiracy rooted in the foundation of the world around him as it incites a new revolution.
Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director’s Cut offers a full slate of Wii U GamePad features including touch-screen hacking, interactive map editing, augmented sniping, grenade throwbacks and many other neural hub enhancements. Along with in-depth Miiverse integration, the Director’s Cut also provides access to developer commentaries and in-game guides.
- A divided near-future: discover a time of great technological advancement, but also a time of chaos and conspiracy. Mechanical augmentations of the human body have divided society between those who can afford them, and those who can’t. Opposing forces conspire from the shadow to control the destiny of mankind: a human revolution is coming.
- A perfect mix of action and role-play: the game uniquely combines action-packed close-quarter takedowns with intense shooting, offering a vast array of character augmentations and upgrades for the many weapons at your disposal. Unlock new abilities and increase your stealth, social, hacking or combat skills: the game rewards all styles of play and approaches. Determine how you want your character to evolve, based on how you want to play the game.
- Choices and consequences: shoot your way through your enemies, sneak up behind them without being traced, hack systems to retrieve crucial information, or use your social skills to extract information from key characters – there are always choices, multiple approaches, multiple paths and multiple tools at your disposal. Choose your playing style and face the consequences of your actions: you decide how the story unfolds.
- Two DLC bonus missions seamlessly integrated into the Director’s Cut: Tong’s Resuce and Missing Link.
- Developer commentary and strategy guide integrated.
- Boss fights overhauled – added mutliple ways to defeat bosses.
- New game options: hybrid gameplay with multiple ways to tackle objectives throughout the game. It is all about choices and consequences; you choose how the game is played.
Genre: First-Person Shooter
Publisher: Square Enix
Developer: Eidos Studios – Montreal
Release Name: Deus.Ex.Human.Revolution.Directors.Cut.XBOX360-COMPLEX
Size: 11.47 GB
转载请注明：0daytown » Deus Ex Human Revolution Directors Cut XBOX360-COMPLEX