RELOADED released new indie game Goodbye Deponia. Enjoy!
Description: More chaos, more destruction, more Rufus. Not one, not two, but three Rufuses cause all kinds of crazy mayhem in the long-awaited adventure comedy Goodbye Deponia: The Organon plans the destruction of Deponia, the lovely Goal has (once again) disappeared, and anti-hero Rufus just can’t seem to stop getting in his own way.
All inventor and free spirit Rufus wanted to do was to get off the junkyard planet of Deponia and move to Elysium, the paradise orbiting Deponia as a spaceship reserved for the highest echelons of society. Goal, the ex-Elysian girl that Rufus has fallen head over heels for, still seems to be the key to his endeavor…and to the elevator that will get him to space. Finally, Rufus has come up with a seemingly perfect plan. MORE
- A classic point & click adventure in a unique world, in the tradition of Douglas Adams, Terry Pratchett and Matt Groening
- From the makers of Memoria, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout, A New Beginning and Edna & Harvey: Harvey’s New Eyes
- An epic conclusion to the iconic Deponia series
- Unique comic style with hand-drawn HD 2D graphics
- Cutscenes set to music with lovingly realized animations
Publisher: Daedalic Entertainment
Developer: Daedalic Entertainment
Genre: Adventure, Indie
Release Name: Goodbye.Deponia-RELOADED
Size: 3.42 GB