Intermorphic Noatikl v2.2.18 | 90.6 MB
You don’t have to be a musician to create new musical ideas or enjoy making music. Noatikl 2 lets you create deep, fascinating, custom generative music (AKA ‘inmo’ music) and gives you all the power, features and breadth of control you need. With Noatikl 2 a journey of musical discovery awaits you. Learning how to design and blend generative music is also inherently satisfying in its own right. And, once experienced, you may find it a rich new area ready for your creative exploration. To fashion the best still requires patience, experimentation and the honing of skills. But, you will be in good company as you can tweet and share your pieces.
OK, so what exactly is Noatikl?
Noatikl is unique. It is the evolution of the Koan Generative Music system used in the 90s by Brian Eno et al. To generate its MIDI music notes and controller information it uses generative / aleatoric / stochastic / algorithmic music techniques and parameters that we have developed over the last 20 years. These can be used to drive & control settings of favourite external synths, FX units and samplers or, for totally portable and self-contained sound generation / fx, an advanced and integrated MIDI, Sound & FX multi-synth.
A few examples of what Noatikl can be used for:
• Breaking composer’s block
• Creating royalty free music / soundscapes: ambient, drone, IDM, EDM etc *
• Generating new MIDI musical ideas (e.g. driving external synths [via Core MIDI and Virtual MIDI in Noatikl Mobile])
• Creating musical backgrounds to use in other apps (e.g. recordings [or also via AudioBus in Noatikl Mobile])
• Experimenting with generative music systems and modular sound and FX design
• Tweeting/sharing/emailing your own custom, self-contained generative masterpieces
• Creating pieces to mix together in Mixtikl (Generative Music Mixer), Noatikl’s brother
• Generatively changing external synth, FX & sampler settings [via Core MIDI & Virtual MIDI in Noatikl Mobile])
• Building your own hyper-instrument (Noatikl Desktop version only)
• Getting creative with scripting (Noatikl Desktop version only)
• … and simply having fun creating your own music!
What are the main generative parameters and what do they do?
• Voice types: Ambient, Rhythmic, Repeat, Follows, Fixed Pattern – used to generate MIDI notes
• Rules: Scale, Harmony, Rhythm, Next Note, Listening – used to constrain and filter the notes composed
• Chords: Many parameters for controlling chording and arpeggiation
• Controllers & Micro controllers: Many parameters for controlling MIDI
• Note to MIDI CC Mapping: Used to emit MIDI controller data instead of MIDI events
转载请注明：0daytown » Intermorphic Noatikl v2.2.18