AOM Factory Wave Shredder v1.5.4 | 3.7 MB
Wave Shredder is a collection of destructive processors: Rate Reducer, Zero-time Gate, Waveform Cut&Fold, Chopper and Bit Crusher. Rate Reducer is a zero-order hold rate reducer. Zero-time Gate makes input signal to zero immediately when the signal level falls the threshold. Zero-time Chopper plays the inverse of Gate. Cut&Fold section truncates under zero signal to zero, and in fold mode, the section put inverse truncated signal instead of truncation. Bit Crusher reduces signal’s resolution.
• Supports Windows VST Format in 32-bit and 64-bit.
• Supports 44.1kHz to 192kHz sampling rate.
• Supports up to 64bit floating-point plug-in I/O.
• 64bit floating-point internal precision.
• Latency Compensation (needs DAW’s support).
• A/B Comparison.
• Zero-order hold rate reducer
• Zero-time Gate
• Zero-time Chopper w/auto-gain
• Waveform Cut&fold
• Bit crusher [0.0-24.0 bits]