Deckadance 2 delivers a complete overhaul to the application in response to 8 years experience and customer feedback. Ideally suited to the evolving DJ scene creative and live remixing of tracks is key, Deckadance 2 integrates features more commonly found in DAW applications such as FL Studio, Cubase or Live and used by producers to remix music. For example, loop-triggering and playback, automatable effects and VST plugins, all feature in Deckadance 2.
Notable & New Features
- Decks – Choose 2 or 4 deck mixing.
- Smartknobs – Link a single knob to any number of FX & Mixer interface targets under userprogrammable envelope control.
- GrossBeat – 8 user defined FX per deck with integrated editor. Programmable and automated glitch, stutter & scratch functions.
- Frequency isolated effects – Up to 3 chained insert effects per track (choose from 10) applied independently to High, Mid, Low or any combination of bands.
- Sampler – 1/32 to 16 step beat-matched easy sampling. One shot, trigger, retrigger and loop modes.
- Smart Panels – User configurable Loop, Cue, Grid, DVS, Key, Smart Knob and Tempo panels. From 2 to 8 per deck.
- Customizable interface – Show only the features you use. Configure decks, smart panels and Function panels to show your most used features.
- VSTi host & client – Hosts VST plugins. Includes Effector VST plugin.
- Total MIDI Support – Wide range of pre-mapped MIDI controllers and the ability to custom map any MIDI controller to work with Deckadance 2.