Dixxl Tuxxs – Quick Start to Modeling in 3ds Max: Volume 4 | 1.25GB
Genre: eLearning | Level: Beginner | Language: English
In Volume 4 of the Quick Start to Modeling in 3ds Max, we’ll build on the concepts covered in the previous volumes.
We’ll begin reinforcing all of the concepts, tools and techniques from the previous levels and begin blocking in the major forms of our model. We’ll also cover how to begin blocking in specific details of our model by creating some advanced control loops that will be crucial for hard surface modeling. We’ll cover more of the Graphite Modeling tools that will really allow us to focus on a speedy workflow that works best for us.
At the conclusion of this volume we’ll have a finished, highly detailed model that can be used in a narrative scene. These courses are designed to be taken in sequence so we really encourage you to start with Volumes 1 through 3 before continuing with this section. We also encourage you to take advantage of the assignments that follow each volume.
These assignments will allow you to take what you’ve learned and apply those tools and techniques to your own projects.
你是VIP 1个月(1 month)赞助会员，
- Python for mobile apps backend & APIs (Flask framework)
- Django & Django REST Framework – Build REST API in Python
- Hibernate and Spring Data JPA: Beginner to Guru
- Python Programming Masterclass – Build 25 Real World Project
- 30 Real World Data Science & Machine Learning Projects 2021 (New)
- Fullstack Project – React, Fastify Node.js, Postgresql & TDD
- C# ASP.NET Core with Project
- Introduction to Java (2021)
- Creating Weapons in Maya
- Journey from Dynamo Script to C# DLL Revit API AddIn
- Adobe Audition 2021 Basics
- Bootstrap 4 Basics