Que Video – Using Microsoft Windows Live
By combining text, illustrations, audio, and video components, Using Windows Live enables its purchasers, regardless of their preferred learning style, the information they need to get up to speed quickly on Microsoft’s must-have family of programs and services for Windows users. Using Windows Live provides best of class tutorial instruction to its readers, helping them to see how Windows Live programs and services will help them use their computers more enjoyably and more productively. It combines hands-on learning with rich media audio, video, and screencam content to help readers get up to speed quickly on any Windows Live component.
Using Windows Live taps into the enormous interest in Microsoft’s Windows 7 operating system, which offers a link to Windows Live Essentials as part of its Getting Started folder in the Start menu. Because many Windows Live programs and services fill feature gaps in Windows 7, it’s likely that many Windows 7 users will install Windows Live Essentials and use other Windows Live programs and services. By providing a comprehensive guide to Windows Live programs and services, Using Windows Live enables users of recent and current Windows operating systems to use Windows Live to make their computer experience more enjoyable and more productive.
- Data Science 2021 : Complete Data Science & Machine Learning
- Practice Python by Solving 100 Interactive Python Exercises
- Git Mastery: Beginner to Expert with GitHub & GitLab
- Git Essentials for Beginners
- Oracle Database Administration : Oracle Express Edition 18c
- Get Oracle Flying in AWS Cloud
- Design Patterns In Python OOP for Software Architecture
- Deep Dive With Entity Framework Core 5
- VIM Fundamentals
- Python Programmierung fr Einsteiger | 2021 Edition
- How to Use Keepa for Amazon FBA Wholesale
- DevOps Project CI/CD Git GITLAB Jenkins Nodejs React