Tutsplus – Pro Web Design Workflow with Adi Purdila
Pro Web Design Workflow is a course designed to teach you how to develop a professional workflow for your web design projects. You’ll learn how to work with grids, custom fonts, icon fonts and Photoshop actions. You’ll also learn about CSS preprocessors and why it’s important to make your projects responsive and how this is achieved.
If you’re new to web design, then it is suggested that you take our Web Design for Beginners course before this one, as it lays the foundation for what you’re about to learn.
Download Firedrive and 百度云
- Continuous Compliance, Encryption, and Security on AWS (The DevSecOps Series on AWS)
- Flutter PHP and MySql – Build Online Quiz with Admin Panel
- Build a Diary Web App with Flutter – Master Cloud Firebase & Firestore
- Python Bootcamp: Build Real Django Web Development Projects
- Visual Studio code – beyond the basics
- Complete CompTIA Network+ (N10-007) Video Training Series
- HTML5 Game Development: 2D Platform Game Fundamentals
- Flutter 2.0: Build Modern Responsive Web & Mobile Apps
- Create a Text Generation Web App with 100% Python (NLP)