A handy app to manage complex graphic works!
GraphicConverter is an all-purpose image-editing program that can import 200 different graphic-based formats, edit the image, and export it to any of 80 available file formats.
The high-end editing tools are perfect for graphic manipulation as well as the ability to use Photoshop-compatible plug-ins. It offers batch-conversion capabilities, a slide-show window, and so much more.
Note: The downloadable version is 8.6. The Mac App Store version is currently 8.5.3.
- Added layers
- Added brightness with curve function
- Added DPHOTO service support
- Added optional filmstrip display for better visual movie display
- Added mark as 3d image batch
- Added shortcuts to slideshow for lossless rotation and mirroring
- Added shortcuts to slideshow for virtual rotation and mirroring
- Added option to save RGBA files as TIFF with or without premultiplied alpha
- Added use last zoom option
- Enabled tab key during slideshow to hide/show file list
- Enabled command + cursor left/right for back/forward in the browser
- Fixed translation issues
- Added option to print filename without extension
- Recent browsers menu does use system settings for length of list
- Enhanced delete exif tags dialog
- Improved sharpen range in operator
- wpg and wpg 2 import improved
- Updated ExifTool
- PDF import resolution supports fractions
- Improved localization
- See a complete list here