Genre: eLearning | MP4 | Video: h264, 1280×720 | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz
Language: English | VTT | Size: 1.97 GB | Duration: 3h 23m
What you’ll learn
GetX & ObX methods
Real world project
Basic Dart Knowledge
Basic Flutter Knowledge
Eagerness to build apps
When it comes to developing production level Flutter applications, it’s important to adopt the best software engineering practices to achieve robustness and stability. One such practice is Managing Data in your Application.
GetX is an extra-light,reactive state management,micro-framework and powerful solution for Flutter.
Why choose GetX state management pattern ?
· Single GetX package provide the state management, dependency injection and route management. Common utility provide the GetX like validation, media query, no need to context navigation, change theme, change language, etc.
· Less code writing use the GetX pattern. For use controller access the variable or method only single line syntax.
· Automatically clear resources.
What you will learn in this Course ?
GetX different way to listen or stream data
· GetBuilder (onUpdate()): Less memory, fast as well. GetBuilder is called state. When update data method call onUpdate().
· GetX (Stream builder): Reactive approx., continues listing state of variables.
· Obx (Stream builder): reactive approx., continues listing data, code reduce.
· Get.lazyput (Not memory allocated): Memory is not allocated instance create but access the method allocated at that time memory.
· Get.put(): It covers most of the use cases for dependency management. When we inject a dependency using Get.put.
· Get.create: This one is for those rare cases which you may never come across, but when you do, you’ll realize how useful this can be
Navigating Screens without Context
· Get.offNamed(): Current screen clear navigation history that is used to login or signup to home page.
· Get.back(): Back the screen.
· Get.toNamed(): New page navigation
· Get.offAllNamed(): Used to all pages clear history for example logout.
· onInit(): Called immediately after the widget is allocated memory.
· onReady(): Called after widget is rendered on screen.
· onClose(): Called just before the controller is delete from memory.
Showing Snackbars, Dialog , BottomSheets with just one line of code and without the need of context
GetStorage Package : To save data offline in the form of key/value
Building a Todo Application Using all the concepts we learnt
Who this course is for:
Beginner Flutter Developers
Intermediate Flutter Developers
Students who are interested in building real world applications
Students looking for easy state management solution