With MixPad multi-track recording and mixing software, you can access all the power of professional recording and mixing equipment through a single platform that streamlines the process and makes mixing a breeze.
MixPad will minimize the time it takes to mix your next project, while optimizing audio quality.
Mixing Software Features
– Mix an unlimited number of music, vocal and audio tracks
– Record single or multiple tracks simultaneously
– Load any audio file; more supported formats than any other mixer
– Add audio effects including EQ, compression, reverb and more
– Includes a royalty-free sound effect and music library with hundreds of clips to use in your productions
– VST plugin support for added studio effects and instruments
– Very low latency, ASIO support for sample accurate recording
– Supports sample rates from 6 kHz to 96 kHz
– Export at all popular bit depths up to 32 bits floating point audio
– Mix to mp3, burn to CD or upload your productions
– Save in any file type you need, from studio quality wav files to high compression formats for sharing online
Operating System: Windows 10, XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1
Home Page – http://www.nch.com.au/mixpad/