demberto | 5 November 2022 | VST2 VST3 | 7.74MB
SKYE Clipper is a clipper and saturator that can be used for mixing, mastering and creative sound design. It includes 7 different clipping types, utilising our sophisticated proprietary real-time anti-aliasing algorithms, with a sleek, feature rich and yet simple user interface. Clippers are a great way to add perceived volume to your tracks by shaving off the peaks and adding more body by introducing harmonic saturation that can create a rich, punchy and fuller sound. They also work great as saturators to add some grit and crunch on your instruments.
WHAT DOES SKYE CLIPPER DO?
SKYE Clipper lets you choose between different clipping styles to help control peaks, add loudness to your mix, or to add saturation to your audio. This means it can be used in a variety of scenarios like taming a snare, bus processing, or to add texture to a synthesiser. You can look back over your audio to check your processing with our scalable history view for precision work. Drop it on the master and push the signal into clipping to emulate A-D Convertor clipping.
1. A plugin for hard & soft clipping
2. Seven clipping types
3. Real time proprietary anti aliasing technology
4. Resizable History view for timeline of processing
5. Pre & Post gain linking
6. Preset Manager
7. Controls for Pre-gain, Threshold, Clipping Type, Gain Link, Post-Gain and Dry-Wet Mix
8. Dynamic range for metering can be freely scaled
9. Mix control for easy parallel processing
10. Full and compact view for optimising screen space
11. Stereo and Surround versions for multichannel configurations
12. Compatible with Mac OS or Windows
13. Compatible with VST / VST3 / AU / AAX formats
Whats new in this version
Official site does not provide any info about changes in this version.
macOS Catalina (10.15.7) – macOS Monterey (12.6.x) *
链接: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1fdlnK5jkoCnDDPbArvbOlQ?pwd=tmt5 提取码: tmt5