Dixxl Tuxxs – Working with Design Options in Revit | 301MB
Genre: eLearning | Level: Intermediate | Language: English
We’ll begin with a model that is near completion and the only feature left is the exterior glazing or glass paneling. From there, we’ll create an option set for the panel system. Within that option set, we’ll create two distinct design options.
Once we have those in place, we will then assign a 3D view and a perspective view to each design option. This will allow us to make a visual comparison of the two designs. Finally, we’ll create a schedule which lists types, sizes and quantities associated with each design option.
By using the Design Option tool, we’ll be able to make decisions based on the visual and economic impacts of your designs.
- The Complete Spring Boot Development Bootcamp
- Spline Design: Create Objects, Scenes and Animations in 3D
- Digital Transformation, A Practical & Integrated Approach-II
- Learn Java and Software Engineering with Minecraft
- CBTNuggets – Google Cloud Tutorial Networking Solutions
- CBTNuggets – Google Kubernetes Training
- CodeCourse – Build a Pay Once For Access App
- Motion Design School – 2D to 3D with Cinema4D
- Create Realistic Looking Forests & Mountains in Blender
- Learn Solana Development – Web3Js, Smart Contracts, NFTs
- State-of-the-art Research of Deep Reinforcement-learning
- CBTNuggets – Penetration Testing Planning and Scoping