Create the Incredible – Experimental Portraits
Genre: Photography | Language: English
Bring your most imaginative ideas to life with Sue Bryce and Lara Jade’s dynamic workshop on illustrative portraiture. This course will stimulate your creative senses and show you how to produce magnificent conceptual fine art portraits.
Sue Bryce is a multi award-winning Illustrative portrait photographer who specializes in creating beautiful images that look straight out of a fashion editorial. Lara Jade started her own lucrative career as an international fashion photographer by doing experimental self portraits, fine art and book covers.
Sue and Lara will break down every step of their process — everything from scouting for creative props and settings to styling and shooting your portrait. Finally, this dream team will bring all the elements together in Photoshop and show you how to polish your raw photos into pieces of art that reflect your own unique imagination.
Date: 3 Day Workshop
- GSM Course with Arduino (SIM900A) (No Libraries)
- Secure coding in Java with Web Application Examples
- Valorant: Cypher Basic Guide
- Neural Networks in Python from Scratch: Learning by Doing
- Beginning Object-oriented Programming with C# 2022
- Embedded Arm Cortex-M33 Trust Zone
- Blender for Beginners: Learn to Model a Gnome With Real Hair
- Kafka Basics And Develop Kafka Java Clients
- Self-Supervised Learning [Includes SimCLR + Python Coding]
- Complete Guide to Mari
- Metaverse Nft Master Course: 5 In 1 Metaverse Nft Course
- Gumroad – 3D Character Creation for animation in Blender & Substance Painter