Prodyon AGONYX v1.0 | 4.2 MB
AGONYX is a classic virtual-analogue synthesizer capable of doing phat electronic basses, leads, and pads! It features 4 multiwave oscillators with blending and detuning as well as a stepgate, arpeggiator and various on board effects…
• Velocity-sensitive Filters (4 Types, with ADSR).
• Up to four Oscillators per Note.
• Each with Sine, Saw, Ramp, Triangle, Pulse and Noise (White/Pink).
• Individual Pan, Volume and Pulse width for each Osc.
• Detuning-Slider, -12/+12 Semi-tuning for each Osc.
• Mono-Mode, Note Glide and variable Bendrange available as well.
• Synced Gate for rhythmic Effects (16 Steps, ADR-Envelope).
• Distortion with variable Frequency/Resonance.
• LoFi with variable Frequency.
• Flanger with Feedback, Rate, Modulation and Lowcut.
• BPM-Synced Dual Delay with Steps, Offset and Lowcut (+ endless Feedback).
• Reverb with Lowcut, Damp, Width, Length and Freeze-Function.
• LP/HP Masterfilter.
• Non-Synced Sine LFO for Pitch.
• 4×34 Modulation matrix.
• Synced LFO with variable Rate and Waveform.
• Included Random-Mode (S/H).
• Free/Retrigger LFO-Mode.
• One source can control up to 34 Targets.