Team DECiBEL | 12 Oct 2021 | 3.29GB
Motion has Evolved
Introducing ELYSIUM, an inspiring synthesizer that combines tonal rhythms with beautiful sounds to present what has been heralded as a “utopia of possibility”. With an entirely new way to create striking pulses, beautiful organic arpeggios, evolving pads, and one-of-a-kind hybrid instruments, Elysium simply cannot be replicated by any other synth on the market.
A Playground of Movement
Some of the biggest synths end up being preset synths, with features built for the patch designers instead of the users. Elysium is different.
Enter a galaxy of generators, macro knobs, and more fun ways to create sounds with movement, where even your most basic patches sound more alive than they would in any other synth.
Elysium’s groundbreaking, critically-acclaimed UI is designed to give you the most power and flexibility with the least amount of resistance.
What you get:
– One of the most inspired instruments ever created
– Over 300 track-starting presets from sought-after producers
– Hundreds of deep-sampled keyboards, mallets, live strings, iconic synths and more
Elysium is perfect for:
– The sounds you’d expect from a top-notch synth or sample library, but with an intuitive, hyper-efficient UX for sound design and keeping sounds interesting -and you’re listeners interested- over time.
– Beautiful evolving atmospheres with subtle tonal rhythms blended in.
– A creative, unique arpeggiator, one-click Sequencers and the all-new Global Tide. Quickly generate blissful arps, hard-hitting 303 basses, or any rhythmic element with impeccable, radio-ready sound design that fits into any modern track.
– Easily make fun patches and sequences that are oozing with character.
– 3.54 GB (Compressed)
– Hundreds of deep-sampled soundsources
– Perc layer with up to 3 soundsources at once (Main, Morph and Bass)
– Multi-mode high-cut and low-cut, Length control
– Perc layer advanced evolution controls (Analog, Flux, Spread)
– Synth layer with up to 4 soundsources at once
– 11 filter types, both traditional, character/saturation filters and bespoke creative filter types
– Synth layer triple engine mode (Pulse, Chop Flow)
– Phase Sequencer with up to 16 steps, swing, and per-step Sound Selector, Accents, Pitch, and Action Controls (double/triple hit, and various attack/sustain controls)
– Innovative Sound Browser with full-range sound preview, mood and source tags. Cancel button to undo changes.
– Generate panel for algorithmically creating mood-based sound selections + new effect chains.
– FX section with access to 31 stompboxes, amps, modulation effects, delays, reverbs, 600+ convolution presets, EQ, algorithmic Generate FX chain, and more.
– Motion Page with all-new Global Tide, 6 Motion Sequencers with easy access to 130 mod destinations, one-click generate+editing functionality, and more.
– Friendly, lifetime support
– Easy installation and updates via Native Access.
– Full NKS support.
– Option to expand Elysium later with Official Expanders
Elysium is 3.5 GB (compressed) and runs inside the free Kontakt Player 6.4.2+. Full Kontakt 6.4.2+ works as well.