Genre: eLearning | MP4 | Video: h264, 1280×720 | Audio: aac, 48000 Hz
Language: English | VTT | Size: 3.25 GB | Duration: 9 sections | 42 lectures | (7h 38m)
What you’ll learn
Build, test, and launch Node apps
Create Express web servers and APIs
Explore MongoDb development
Building Rest API’s
Using NPM Packages and modules
Learn the basics as well as advanced concepts of NodeJS in great detail
Basic understanding of how the web works is recommended but not a must-have
Familiar with Bootstrap
Absolutely NO understanding of Node or back-end development is required! I take you from beginner to advanced developer!
Any computer and OS will work — Windows, macOS or Linux
Welcome to the Complete Node.js Development Bootcamp 2020, your fast track to modern back-end development.
This course is the perfect all-in-one package that will take you from a complete beginner to an advanced, highly-skilled Node.js developer.
This tutorial is designed for software programmers who want to learn the basics of Node.js and its architectural concepts. This tutorial will give you enough understanding on all the necessary components of Node.js with suitable examples.
By building the project,
PizzaStore Project you will learn all the skills that you need to in order to become Backend Developer
After finishing this course, you will:
1) Be building you own fast, scalable and powerful Node.js RESTful APIs or web applications;
2) Truly understand how Node.js works behind the scenes;
3) Be able to work with NoSQL data and model data in real-world situations (a hugely important skill);
4) Have experience in professionally-used tools and libraries like Express, Mongoose, Git and many more;
5) Have built a complete application, which is a perfect starting point for your own applications in the future.
Please note that you should be having a little bit of experience in web development So this is No-Beginner-Course
It’s an absolutely full-packed, deep-dive NodeJS course
Why should you learn Node.js and take this course?
Because The Web is Changing
Asynchronous Programming The Easy Way
Demand in Market
Used for Full Stack Development
Biggest Community Support
Who this course is for:
MERN Stack Developers