File size: 976 MB
Uneraser is an undelete software that can recover deleted files, as well as files and folders located on deleted/damaged/re-formatted volumes: NTFS, ReFS, FAT/exFAT, Linux Ext2/Ext3/Ext4 / XFS / JFS / BtrFS, Apple HFS+ & Unix UFS / JFS / XFS file systems.
– Unerase deleted: files, images & photos.
– Undelete damaged volumes & partitions.
– Recover accidentally formatted HDD,SSD,USB,SD.
– Unerase data from Disk Images & damaged RAIDs.
Features included in UNERASER Ultimate:
– Limited to number of files being recovered (No limit)
– Recovers files from deleted/damaged/re-formatted partitions and volumes
– Supports recovery drives of types: IDE / SATA / eSATA / SCSI / SAS / SSD / USB / Camera Cards and RAIDs
– Recovers FAT, exFAT, NTFS, ReFS, Apple HFS+, Linux Ext2/Ext3/Ext4/BtrFS, Unix UFS/XFS/JFS file systems
– Recovers volumes and files created in Windows, MacOS, Linux, Unix
– Recovers Dynamic Disks (LDM), Windows Storage Spaces(WSS) and Logical Volume Managers (LVM)
– Scans and recovers partitions damaged by virus or with damaged MBR
– Displays complete physical and logical drive information
– Displays object’s integrity status and assesses ability to recover files & folders
– Supports recovery of fragmented, compressed, sparse and encrypted files
– Allows to preview files visually as well as in integrated HEX viewer before recovery
– Includes advanced search by file name, mask, size range and other attributes
– Displays content of any sector on the disk with integrated Disk Editor
– Creates, works with and recovers data from raw disk images
– Contains two types of drive and device scan: Basic (Fast) and Thorough (Slow)
– Includes bootable Windows Recovery environment (WinPE-based) for recovery when machine does not boot
– Includes bootable Linux-based Recovery environment for date recovery when machine does not boot
– Virtually rebuilds damaged RAID0, RAID1, RAID5 and Span disk arrays. Damaged RAID data recovery