FabFilter Total Bundle June 2013 Mac OS X | 77.3 MB
The Total Bundle is a set of all FabFilter plug-ins. With this bundle, you get the best EQ, compressor, limiter, de-esser, gate/expander, multi-band distortion, stereo delay, filter and synthesizer plug-ins available today.
What’s new in this update?
– All plug-ins are now available as 64-bit AAX plug-ins for Pro Tools 11. The 32-bit AAX plug-ins have also been updated to the latest AAX v2 format and requires Pro Tools 10.3.5 or later. RTAS plug-ins for earlier versions of Pro Tools are of course also included.
– Changing parameters via the mouse wheel will now correctly record automation and generate proper undo states. In addition, you can now also control switches with the mouse wheel.
– In the presets menu, changed the Options > View Program/Bank Numbers command to Enable MIDI Program Changes, which now actually enables/disables MIDI program changes as well as showing the program/band number for presets. This ensures that the plug-in only responds to MIDI program changes when this is desired.
– Fixed a bug in FabFilter Pro-Q that could cause mouse wheel changes for multiple selected bands to affect one band only.
– Fixed a bug in the VST3 plug-ins with a side chain that caused side-chain audition not to work if the main input was silent.
– In FabFilter Twin 2, changed displayed delay sync parameter values in the interface to correctly describe the sync duration.
– Fixed a crash in FabFilter Timeless 2 that could occur when clicking the Dry Enabled button or Dry Knob after having resized the interface.
– Fixed a crash in FabFilter Twin 2 that could occur when dragging a modulation source over the Main EG component button.
– In FabFilter Saturn, fixed a bug in the display that could cause the evel sliders to be at the wrong position after opening a saved project in Wavelab 7.
– Fixed a bug that could prevent sample-accurate processing of recorded MIDI control change messages.
– Fixed a bug on OS X that could cause help hints to pop up even if the mouse cursor was outside the plug-in interface.
– Fixed a bug on Windows that could cause a system sound to be played when pressing Enter after typing a parameter value directly.
– Various small bug fixes and improvements.