File Size: 0.98 GB
With over 30 years of image science and development behind it, Nucoda is our industry leading color grading application with unparalleled ability to enhance, restore and manipulate moving images. Long favored by major studios, broadcasters and post houses to create complex looks and visual styles for film, commercials, television and animation, Nucoda also allows you to take advantage of the full range of DVO Tools to bring you unmatched enhancement, correction and conversion capabilities. And now Nucoda include our DVO Essentials Pack, offering even more incredible value.
Nucoda is now faster than ever!
– New Planer, Deform, Warp and TRS tracker based on entirely new highly intelligent algorithms
– DVO render improvements with up to 30% speed increases
– Create caches using the lossless EXR PIZ format
So Much More Than Color Grading
Nucoda is the perfect host platform to access the entire range of Emmy award-winning DVO Tools. To give you a taste of the power of our DVOs we’ve featured here one of the most popular.
Why choose Nucoda for your next Color Grading Project?
Unmatched flexibility for true professionals
Advanced color grading application with HDR support and more color tools than competing systems.
Emmy award-winning technology
Full access to the entire range of DVO Tools for an unmatched choice of additional enhancement, correction and conversion capability (optional).
More than color grading out of the box
DVO Essentials Pack included at no additional cost.
Built for speed and efficiency
Designed as a fit-for-purpose color grading system at the outset combining speed and efficiency balanced with advanced functionality.
Unlimited color layers
Powerful memories view – easily recall grades, events and notes. Not restricted by a node-based approach.
– Windows 10 Pro 64
– AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper™ Pro 3975WX (32-Cores) OR AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper™ Pro 3995WX (64-Cores) OR 2x Intel™ 18 core Processors
– 8x 16 GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM
– NVIDIA® Quadro® RTX 5000
– 1 TB M.2 Gen 3 PCIe SSD, OPAL (O/S)
– 2x 2TB M.2 Gen 3 PCIe SSD, OPAL (Project Caching drive)
– 8x 2TB Internal SSD Raid (for Storage, if no SAN/NAS)