Languages: English, German
File Size: 386.55 MB
ANALOG Video #1 professional converts your films into analogue memories in next to no time. You can choose from 140 manually optimized analog templates in 12 categories, which you can place on your recording with a click. With ANALOG Video #1 professional, however, you don’t have to limit yourself to ready-made presets! If you want to change an image template or create your own creative template, simply switch to expert mode, where you have 117 professional image filters in 7 categories at your disposal.
A variety of features ensure optimal and diverse image processing
– Load video formats: mpeg4 (h.264/h.265), wmv, webm, avi, flv, asf, mov, mkv, mxf, mp2-
– Save video formats: mpeg4 (h.264), avi (uncompressed)
– 112 photo film emulations
– 117 image filters in expert mode
– Grain module
– Video artifact reduction: 4 levels
– Video mirroring / flip
– Load / save projects
– Undo function
– Comparison view with magnifying glass
Professional video editing and trendy looks at the click of a mouse!
Especially videos with a retro look really come to life because of their unique texture and often also their corners and edges. But achieving the perfect look here is difficult. This is exactly where the pro-exclusive Grain module can step in. Structures and details from different categories give your videos that certain something and thus the perfecting touch!
The PRO version offers some highly professional features that are guaranteed to enhance your video editing
– PRO: 140 analogue image templates in 12 categories
– PRO: Comprehensive RAW development module
– PRO: Real-time color engine with 10 layers
– PRO: LUT photo styles support
The user interface
The user interface is optimized for use in HD and Ultra HD (4K). All main areas can be moved individually and all buttons have interactive explanations (tooltips).
Professional effect filters and fantastic film emulations
The analogue effect filters specially developed for ANALOG Video #1 professional, such as bokeh softening, exposure errors or dust and spots, give your videos a completely new and individual look. In addition, you can place one of the 112 different film emulations over your video development and thus create your very own look. You can also combine these film emulations with the analog templates as you wish. In addition, the RAW module allows you to straighten the horizon and correct perspective distortions as easily as colors and exposure.
– Recommended: Windows 11/10/8.1 (64-bit) – 8 GB RAM – Intel I7 (or comparable AMD processor) – DirectX compatible graphics card – Screen resolution 1920×1080 (or greater)
– Minimum: Windows 11/10/8.1 (64-bit) – 4 GB RAM – Intel I3 (or comparable AMD processor) – DirectX compatible graphics card – screen resolution 1600×900 (or greater)
链接: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1Its62gYeTkQVvzCEzQ3N0w?pwd=gprv 提取码: gprv