Duration 4h Project Files Included MP4
Unity Virtual Reality Dev Beat Boxer, a Rhythm Fitness Game
Build your very own Virtual Reality (VR) rhythm fitness game, Beat Boxer, using Unity 3D, C# and VRTK.
What you’ll learn
– Learn to create a rhythm fitness game called ‘Beat Boxer’, similar to games like Beat Saber and Super Natural.
– Learn to create advanced mechanics, as see in games like Beat Saber and Super Natural.
– Learn to create a sophisticated Diegetic UI, providing the player with a host game stats.
– Learn to write C# Event driven Code.
– An Oculus Rift, or HTC Vive headset or an Oculus Quest with a link cable.
– A computer that supports your VR headset, in terms of hardware required.
– Know how to setup your VR device for development.
– Comfortable with using the Unity editor for basic scene editing.
– Basic C# knowledge for Unity.
Who this course is for:
– Beginning to Intermediate Unity developers, looking for a fun way to enhance their skills, by building a rhythm fitness game.
– Oculus Quest, Rift or HTC Vive owners wanting to create their very own VR game.
– A VR Hobbyist, wanting to get into VR game development.