Team DECiBEL | 07 Aug 2021 | 981.5MB
The New Rhythmic Aura Vol. 1 “Acoustic” library is a highly intuitive, yet advanced scoring tool designed to inspire and augment your compositions. The library is entirely made of custom acoustic source material made by Academy Award Winning composer, Troels Folmann.
The idea is to offer you an infinite amount of pulsing textures – that immediately creates a textural aura around your music and create a drive and pulse to it.
Rhythmic Aura consists of over 540 organic arpeggiations coming in 10 different source categories created with source material from live orchestra, 7 and 8 string electric guitars, semi-acoustic guitars, electric violin, electric mandolin, voices, tuned percussion and tons of extreme sound design – all processed through a huge variety of amps and mastered to perfection.
The majority of the library is tune based and key switches allow you to sculpt the aura to the key of your compositions, while other key switches allow you to trigger FX (ex. delay, filter, lofi, stereo field etc). Rhythmic Aura allows you to create compositions from scratch, but it can also be used as an underscoring tool allowing composers to quickly “dress” their compositions to perfection.
Instant Textures and Colors
Rhythmic Aura is first and foremost a rhythmic texture tool – designed to create a textural aura around your composition and immediately bring something new and cool to the music. Rhythmic Aura Acoustic contains hundreds of completely host-tempo BPM synced rhythmic textures made with the following instruments: Alternative Custom Stringed Instruments, Banjo, 5-String Electric Bass, 6- and 7 String Electric Guitar, Electric Violin, Electro-Acoustic Guitar, Symphony Orchestra, A large assortment of Tuned Percussion and modern Vocal textures.
Rhythmic Aura is all about control – whether you want to change the pitch or tempo of the textural aura. We created the user-interface so you have instant access to a large assortment of primary controls, including 4-Band EQ, Custom Gate function that allows you to “tighthen” the sound of the aura. We also added Filters with Cut-Off and Resonation control. Full tempo-sync features, Dynamics, Attack, Release and a control that shows you what key you are in. It all works effortlessly. If you ever wonder where you’ve heard Aura – try most countless Blockbuster Movies, TV-Shows and Video Games
CHAOS FX Engine
Our FX CHAOS Engine is one of the most extreme feature in Rhythmic Aura. The FX CHAOS Engine allows you make over 1.500 sample parameters randomize with several easy clicks. Also controllable from the front faced FX section, our 8Dio FX system is a glorious cocktail of processed fun.
Rhythmic Aura also contains a massive amount of real-time effects that can be triggered via the effects page of the front faced effects macro system. We included Bit-Crusher/LOFI, Rotator, Delay, Reverb, Distortion, Phaser – and a large set of custom convolution reverbs that brings an entire new world to the textures.
Articulation and Stacking Control
The New Rhythmic Aura Vol.1 contains a built-in articulation sequencer and stack control. The articulation sequencer offers you instant access to all sub-articulations within the instrument. The stack control gives you the ability to stack as many articulations you want together. Simply stack as many sounds as you want until you find the texture that works perfectly for your composition. It just takes a few seconds.
Everything in Rhythmic Aura is designed to match your host tempo. All you have to do is play and you are all hooked up. The gate and several LFO’s syncs at a variety of assignable timings. These features become really powerful used together with our STACK/LINK button that allows you to merge multiple patches together and crossfade between them using out A/B features several simple clicks. Life is easier that way.
– Hybrid Scoring Tool focused on organic arpeggiations
– Alternative Strings and 6 String Bass Auras
– Electric Banjo and Electric Violin Auras
– Electric Guitar and Electro-Acoustic Guitar Auras
– Live Orchestra and Vocal based Auras
– Tuned Percussion and Brain of Troels Auras
– 540 Organic Tonal arpeggiations with high intuitive and flexible controls
– All auras made from acoustic sources
– Full Retail version of Kontakt 5.5 or later required
– Full Retail version of Kontakt 5.5+ required / Not compatible with free Kontakt Player
– Kontakt 5.5 is 32 and 64-bit compatible on both PC and MAC platforms
– New Rhythmic Aura Vol 1 requires 1GB of hard drive space
– Runs as a stand-alone application, VST or Audio Units plug-in, AAX under Pro Tools
– Minimum: Mac OS X 10.4 / 10.5, G5 2.4 GHz or Intel Core Duo 2.00 GHz, 8 GB RAM or Windows XP (32 Bit) or Windows Vista (32/64 Bit), Pentium or Athlon XP 2.0 GHz, 8 GB RAM. 8 GB of RAM or more is highly recommended
– 40 Kontakt .nki files
– Sample resolution: 44.1Khz / 24Bit stereo .wav format
– Format(s): Kontakt