总部位于芝加哥的独立游戏开发工作室Cardboard Computer，公布了其超现实主义的冒险游戏《肯德基0号路（Kentucky Route Zero）》最新的预告片。
A nice P2P package that include the act 1 & 2 for Kentucky Route Zero for MacOsX ! Enjoy.
Kentucky Route Zero is a magical realist adventure game about a secret highway in the caves beneath Kentucky, and the mysterious folks who travel it.
Developed by Cardboard Computer (Jake Elliot and Tamas Kemenczy), the game features an original score by Ben Babbitt, along with a suite of old hymns and bluegrass standards recorded by The Bedquilt Ramblers.
The game is split into five acts, of which the first is available now. Taken as a whole, the Kentucky Route Zero is roughly the length of a summer night. Act I is available now. Act II will be released around April 2013, and the remaining three acts over the rest of the year.
- A focus on characterization, atmosphere and storytelling rather than clever puzzles or challenges of skill.
- A unique art treatment inspired by theatrical set design.
- A haunting score accompanies the ambient sounds of the bluegrass state.
- Wander the highways of Kentucky.
- Make some friends before morning.
Developer: Cardboard Computer
Publisher: Cardboard Computer
Genre: Adventure, Indie