nity3D是由Unity Technologies开发的一个让玩家轻松创建诸如三维视频游戏、建筑可视化、实时三维动画等类型互动内容的多平台的综合型游戏开发工具，是一个全面整合的专业游戏引擎。Unity类似于Director,Blender game engine, Virtools 或 Torque Game Builder等利用交互的图型化开发环境为首要方式的软件其编辑器运行在Windows 和Mac OS X下，可发布游戏至Windows、Mac、Wii、iPhone和Android平台。也可以利用Unity web player插件发布网页游戏手机游戏，支持Mac 和Windows的网页浏览。它的网页播放器也被Mac widgets所支持
Unity 3D Pro 4.1.3 f3 | 693.5 MB
Unity Technologies, provider of the Unity multi-platform engine and development tools, is proud to announce Unity 4.0 is now available. Unity 4 will consist of a series of updates designed to improve the product through an extensive improvement of existing tech and the rollout of new features.
What’s fixed in Unity 4.1.3
– Android: Fixed rendering issues on Nexus4 + Android os 4.2.2 when “Use 32bits Display Buffer” is checked, due to Compositor using Default FBO alpha.
– Editor: Better Profiler freeze on OS X + NVIDIA fix; now does not disable GPU Profiler on GeForce 6xx since it works fine there.
– Editor: Fix Profiler window freeze on some Mac OS X 10.8.3 with NVIDIA GPUs (disabled GPU profiler completely on these systems due to driver bugs).
– Editor: Fixed forcing texture to be POT if pvrtc compression is selected.
– Editor: Fixed oversight in fix to crash when loading fonts from asset bundles in editor.
– Fixed crash when unloading unused assets.
– iOS: Fixed substance subsystem crash during asset bundle loading when stripping is enabled.
– iOS: Fixed performance regression with static batching.
– Mecanim: Blend Tree’s mirror and offset parameter were not saved correctly for standalone build.
– Mecanim: Fix recorder memory leak.
– Mecanim: Fix crash in Mecanim when using interruptible transition.
– Mobile: Fixed skinning performance regression.
– Scripting: Avoid crash if behaviors are destroyed on disable.
About Unity Technologies
Unity Technologies is the creator of Unity, an intuitive and flexible development platform used to make wildly creative and intelligently interactive 3D and 2D content. The “author once, deploy everywhere” capability ensures developers can publish to all of the most popular platforms. Unity Technologies boasts a thriving community of nearly 1.5 million registered developers including large publishers, indie studios, students and hobbyists. Unity Technologies aggressively re-invests in its award-winning 3D development tools and democratization initiatives, such as the Asset Store digital content marketplace and Union game distribution service, in order to remain at the forefront of innovation. Unity Technologies is headquartered in San Francisco and has offices in Canada, China, Colombia, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Japan, Korea, Lithuania, Sweden, Ukraine, and the United Kingdom.