The software developer Solid Angle is pleased to announce the availability of Arnold (or MtoA) 18.104.22.168 for Autodesk Maya is a hotfix release that uses Arnold 22.214.171.124.
version 126.96.36.199 – Date: 27.04.2022
– MTOA-963 – Esc does not stop Render Sequence
– MTOA-999 – Region Min and Region Max values are not exported
– ARNOLD-12230 – Crash when rendering quad lights with non-default roundness in multiple render sessions
– ARNOLD-12229 – Crash when adjusting a camera used across multiple render session lifetimes
– ARNOLD-12228 – Deep driver crashes when batch rendering with progressive negative-AA
– ARNOLD-12223 – Do not show a dialog box when loading invalid plugins on Windows
– ARNOLD-12216 – Thread priority was no longer affecting render threads on Windows
– ARNOLD-12208 – Crash when destroying and recreating a RenderSession with GPU rendering or Optix denoising
– ARNOLD-12054 – Restarted checkpoint renders were always starting progress at 0%
– ARNOLD-12192 – [Alembic] Root of b-spline curve is cut short
– ARNOLD-12253 – [GPU] Crash when deleting and creating render sessions for the same universe
– ARNOLD-12037 – [GPU] Artifacts in Light Path Expression AOVs using closure labels
Arnold is an advanced cross-platform rendering library, or API, used by a number of prominent organizations in film, television, and animation, including Sony Pictures Imageworks. It was developed as a photo-realistic, physically-based ray tracing alternative to traditional scanline based rendering software for CG animation.
Arnold uses cutting-edge algorithms that make the most effective use of your computer’s hardware resources: memory, disk space, multiple processor cores, and SIMD/SSE units.
The Arnold architecture was designed to easily adapt to existing pipelines. It is built on top of a pluggable node system; users can extend and customize the system by writing new shaders, cameras, filters, and output driver nodes, as well as procedural geometry, custom ray types and user-defined geometric data. The primary goal of the Arnold architecture is to provide a complete solution as a primary renderer for animation and visual effects.
Arnold for Maya is an advanced Monte Carlo ray tracing renderer built for the demands of feature-length animation and visual effects. It uses the Open Shading Language to define the materials and textures. Arnold for Maya (or MtoA) provides a bridge to the Arnold renderer from within Maya’s standard interface.
Solid Angle is leading provider of rendering software for animation and visual effects. The Arnold team believe that accurately and efficiently computing light transport in CG scenes is the best way to create stunning imagery for films and TV. Developers strive to provide clients with the best rendering tools to efficiently create realistic images.
Solid Angle is a wholly owned subsidiary of Autodesk Inc, and has its offices in Madrid and London.
Product: Solid Angle Maya to Arnold
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page :http://www.arnoldrenderer.com
Languages Supported: english
System Requirements: Windows *
Size: 1.3 Gb