The Vault team is pleased to announce the availability of Vault 2020. Last release marks the next step forward with enhanced design experience for CAD users such as vast copy design improvements, PDF enhancements, and installation now including language switch support.
What’s New in Vault 2020:
The 2020 release marks the next step forward with enhanced design experience for CAD users such as vast copy design improvements, PDF enhancements, and installation now including language switch support.
– Automate Design Creation
Getting new products to the market faster does not allow customers to waste valuable time recreating designs that already exist from scratch. At the same time creating a variation of an existing design can be a difficult process. Finding all the related data, figuring out what is going to be reused before you even start the design, and then trying to relink all the new data together is time-consuming. Copy Design helps you to automate the design creation, create all new files for you, as well as link all the data together. Designers using Autodesk Vault 2020 with vastly updated copy design will notice several ergonomic improvements as well as extended capabilities that will significantly accelerate their overall design creation and data management experience. Also, Vault 2020 removes some outstanding issues reported by customers like updating part number by default during the rename process.
– Accelerate Design Documentation
Many companies use the PDF format of a 2D design file to facilitate internal communication among various departments. With this release of Vault we added options that enable design engineers to be more productive than ever when dealing with documentation of their design and sharing it.
– Streamline Internal and External Collaboration
Customers leveraging Vault as their enterprise solution across the globe and beyond the firewall will benefit from several improvements. Project Sync within Vault Professional 2020 has been extended to support Vault customers in the infrastructure and civil engineering market for streamlined collaboration with their extended project team by having a bi-directional connection with BIM 360. Finally, additional small but key improvements for internal collaboration are introduced like support for Inventor Read-only viewing for non-CAD users with the Vault client, language switching support for the Vault Client with individual language pack installations as well as Thin Client supporting other browsers than Internet Explorer.
About Autodesk Vault Products. Autodesk Vault data management software is specifically written to help companies and professionals involved in BIM, construction, engineering or digital prototyping workflows effectively manage their design data.
With model centric design approaches now becoming the norm, the need for business to effectively collaborate, manage and track an ever increasing amount of digital data is becoming increasingly important and for many projects is a pre-requisite.
Autodesk Vault 2020 delivers a powerful set of document management tools with direct links from raw CAD data which can then be made available to the global enterprise and non- CAD users where required, including integration with Microsoft SharePoint, Outlook (and other office applications) and also external ERP systems.
About Autodesk. Autodesk helps people imagine, design and create a better world. Everyone—from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists—uses Autodesk software to unlock their creativity and solve important challenges.
Product: Autodesk Vault Products
Version: 2020 Professional
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page : http://www.autodesk.com
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: *
Size: 5.0 Gb
– Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Foundation, Essentials, Standard, Datacenter
– Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Foundation, Essentials, Standard, Datacenter
– Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Standard, Datacenter
– Microsoft Windows 7 Professional, Enterprise (SP1) (Vault Basic Only)
– Microsoft Windows 10 Professional, Enterprise (Vault Basic only)
– Microsoft SQL Server 2014 Express, Standard, Enterprise (CU14 for 2014 SP2)
– Microsoft SQL Server 2016 Express2, Standard, Enterprise (CU4 for 2016 SP2)
– Microsoft SQL Server 2017 Express2, Standard, Enterprise (CU12)
– Microsoft SQL Server 2014 Standard, Enterprise (CU14 for 2014 SP2)
– Microsoft SQL Server 2016 Standard, Enterprise (CU4 for 2016 SP2)
– Microsoft SQL Server 2017 Standard, Enterprise (CU12)
Autodesk Vault File Server Requirements
– Windows Server 2012 Foundation, Essentials, Standard, Datacenter
– Windows Server 2012 R2 Foundation, Essentials, Standard, Datacenter
– Windows Server 2016 Standard, Datacenter
Autodesk Vault Client Requirements
– Microsoft Windows 7 Professional, Enterprise (SP1)
– Microsoft Windows 10 Professional, Enterprise (1803 or higher)
转载请注明：0daytown » Autodesk Vault Products 2020