Dixxl Tuxxs – Creating a Toy Model for Rapid Prototyping in Rhino | 2.80GB
Genre: eLearning | Level: Advanced | Language: English
In this course we will take a sketch of a toy car and turn it into a 3D model in Rhino. We’ll set up Rhino with a background image and work through the process of making curves that lead to a surface CAD. This model will then be shelled and when finished will be suitable for rapid prototyping.
You’ll briefly be guided through the basic tools and interface and then get into building curves, surfaces and objects for various parts of the vehicle. Along the way, we will cover considerations for production but maintain enough freedom to have some fun. The culmination of this will be finished parts that can be printed.
- Exam 98-367 : Microsoft MTA Security Fundamentals
- Trumpet Jazz Channel – Music for Reading – Trumpet Jazz (2021)
- Romantic Candlelight Orchestra – BGM Jazz for Romantic Date – Dinner Music Slow Time Night Music (2021)
- Various Artists – Aperitif Beach Paradise Maya Bay Vol 7 (2021)
- Jazz Synth – Simmer Down Night (2021)
- Jazz Century – Wellness (2021)
- Moon Tunes – Falling Asleep (2021)
- Johan Dalene & Christian Ihle Hadland – Nordic Rhapsody (2021)
- Michael Heupel Martio Hring – Continuum (2021)
- Various Artists – Crossroads The Devil’s Music Vol 5 (2021)
- Various Artists – Fatale (Soundtrack Inspired by the Original Motion Picture) (2021)