Togu Audio Line TAL-BassLine-101 v1.33 (Win / Mac OS X) | 32.9 MB
TAL-BassLine-101 is a monophonic bass synthesizer with a classic analogue sound. The GUI is intuitive and easy to use. It produces the raw sound you know from analogue devices without any effects. BassLine has a very smooth and authentic analogue sounding 24dB zero feedback delay resonance low pass filter. Especially designed and calibrated for extreme settings. It sounds even smooth with a lot resonance and a high oscillator pitch. Details as envelope transitions between overlapping notes are carefully modeled. The oscillators do not use any samples. BassLine generates all wave-forms in real time.
• Self resonating zero feedback delay filter (24dB LP).
• Calibrated and tuned after our hardware device.
• Midi learn / automation for all controls.
• Alias free oscillators for an authentic sound also @ 44’100Hz sampling rate.
• Arpeggiator with different sync modes (host, midi clock, not on).
• Original (RC) and linear portamento mode.
• Built in arpeggiator with some additional modes.
• Powerful step sequencer with up to 96 steps and recording option.
• 6 voice poly mode.
• Sequencer MIDI export with drag and drop.
• Sequencer / arpeggiator MIDI out for VSTi version.
• De-Clicker mode for slower envelopes :/
• More than 300 presets.
• All sample rates supported.