SolidWorks Inspection – application to SolidWorks, which simplifies the creation of documents related to quality control for testing the first sample products (FAI) and control of the technical process.
– Works in the design environment SolidWorks, thus it is possible to identify important dimensions of control , take notes and create links directly to SolidWorks drawings and create forms for monitoring reports .
– Eliminates manual configuration , data entry and verification protocols to manually create links and comments on the drawings .
– Create standard reports , including forms AS9102 and PPAP, and offers a template editor for easy customization of reports, you can also create their own standards in SolidWorks Inspection.
– Powerful features including customizable tables, filter data, the application for standard tolerances , configuration options for writing references and sampling , which make it easy to create a plan of inspections , assembly and packaging prototypes, quality reports , as in the production process and the finished product .
– Helps companies meet production standards .
SolidWorks Inspection Professional extends SolidWorks Inspection Standard.
– Enter the measured values вЂ‹вЂ‹for each parameter directly in the project , either manually or using a digital caliper .
– Import data from a coordinate- measuring device (CMM).
– Allocate size green, red or yellow to immediately see what sizes are within tolerance or out of tolerance limit imposed in small tolerances.
– Enter the color-coded reference to the drawings, reports, quality control , etc.
Year / Issue Date : 2014
Version : 2014 SP3
Developer : DS SolidWorks Corp.
Developer website :
Download Firedrive and 百度云