$24.99 | Created by Vahid Cheshmy | Last updated 4/2019
Duration: 2 hours | Video: h264, 1280×720 | Audio: AAC, 44 KHz, 2 Ch | 1.9 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + Sub | 11 lectures
What you’ll learn
Installing Visual Studio 2017
Basic concepts about .NET Framework and ready to code with C# language.
deep understanding about .NET framework infrastructure such as Base Class Library,Common Language Run-time and assemblies.
building C# applications
Using datatypes,classes,methods and so on.
using Generic and Non-Generic collections
understanding the data type class hierarchy
Undestanding the enum Type
understanding Value Types and Reference Types
Methods and Parameter modifiers
Introducing the C# Class Type
Understanding the static Keyword
– Visual Studio Community (Free to use)
– Windows 10 version 1507 or higher: Home, Professional, Education, and Enterprise (LTSC and S are not supported) OR
– Windows Server 2016: Standard and Datacenter OR
– Windows 8.1 (with Update 2919355): Core, Professional, and Enterprise OR
– Windows Server 2012 R2 (with Update 2919355): Essentials, Standard, Datacenter OR
– Windows 7 SP1 (with latest Windows Updates): Home Premium, Professional, Enterprise, Ultimate
By learning C# you’ll be able to build and develop web , console , windows applications and also you can create video game for XBOX console.
If you have hesitate which programming languages to choose,or you want to know pros and cons in C# , the first section is ready for you ,to make you sure C# is one of the famous and powerful programming languages.
This course only focus on console application and all of concentration is about learning Core C# Programming,such as understanding infrastructure of .NET Framework,Data Types,Namespaces and assemblies,working with string data,Decision constructs ,understanding arrays,value type and reference types and etc.
Who this course is for:
Beginner C# developers who are enthusiastic about learning new programming language.