The Team DevExpress (Developer Express) is pleased to announce the availability of DevExpress VCL Subscription 21.2.4 is complete range of award-winning VCL Controls along with priority support and full source code.
DevExpress VCL Subscription 21.2 released
Important features include:
– ExpressCharts library
– Support for Windows 11 and its rounded corners (and even in previous versions of Windows!)
– Skinnable system message dialogs, and Open/Save Picture dialogs
– The new Shell TreeView and Shell ListView controls (CTP)
– Preview pane for file open/save dialogs
– Fixed column/band modes for relevant Grid views
– Baseline support for the Gantt Control
– Support for interactive forms with the PDF Viewer (CTP)
– Various Image List Editor enhancements
DevExpress VCL Subscription includes VCL components for: data entry, charting, data analysis, navigation, layout, grids, scheduling, styling, reporting, printing, planning. All components are feature-complete and built for speed regardless of data complexity or size. Emulate the look, feel and capabilities of Microsoft Office or replicate the dock-based UI of Visual Studio or Adobe Photoshop and take your Delphi and C++Builder applications to an entirely new level with familiar features end-users have come to rely upon. It’s everything you need to build your best in one integrated suite.
DevExpress (Developer Express) is a software development company based in the United States. It produces coding assistance tools and components for Delphi, C++ Builder and Microsoft Visual Studio developers. The major part of its product line is VCL, .NET WinForms and ASP.NET components that replicate the UI of Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office applications. DevExpress has won many industry awards for its products.
Product: DevExpress VCL Subscription
Supported Architectures: x86 or x64
Website Home Page : http://www.devexpress.com
Languages Supported: english
System Requirements: Windows *
Software Prerequisites: Embarcadero C++ Builder or Delphi *
Size: 682.9 mb