LiveLessons – OpenGL Essentials
English | Included Working Files | Audio: aac 44100 Hz stereo | Video: h264 yuv420p 1280×720 25.00 fps(r) | 1.75GB
Graphics programming is prevalent in many aspects of modern software development; and the need for graphics programmers is perhaps most felt with the explosion of game and graphics-oriented apps. OpenGL is at the center of this new wave of graphics-oriented programming as the chief rendering library for cross-platform development. Quality educational material is a necessity for newcomers to the field.
OpenGL Essentials LiveLessons introduces viewers to graphics programming through a moderately deep-dive into shader programming and the OpenGL API. Dr. Paul Varcholik guides viewers with a practical hands-on approach to modern OpenGL application development. While these videos are geared towards programmers no prior knowledge of graphics programming or 3D math is required. The lessons begin with “Hello World!” style rendering (drawing a single point and triangle) and extend into introductory lighting models including ambient and diffuse lighting specular highlights point lights and spot lights. The videos also cover texture mapping environment mapping normal mapping and color blending and introduce viewers to 3D math in a straight-forward stress-free fashion.
Download Firedrive and 百度云
- Cembaless – Passacaglia della vita (2021)
- Craig Gerber – Leaving Tonight (2021)
- Ekaterina Levental & Frank Peters – Medtner: Sleeplessness, Complete Songs, Vol. 2 (2021)
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart – From Mozart with Love (2021)
- Gurli Octavia – I Could Be Blossoming Instead (2021)
- Jack Cade – The Death Throes of a Jaded Empire (2021)
- Jenna Torres – All Heart (2021)
- Various Artists – House Music – One Love Vol 4 (2021)
- Various Artists – House Grooves Vol 1 (2021)
- Nationaal Kinderkoor, Viri Cantores, Musica Ad Rhenum Jed Wentz – De Fesch: Joseph (2021)
- Anthony Willis – What Happened to Jones (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) (2021)