Udemy – Databases Design Master Course
This course covers the benifits of Using a database and most importantly, How to design a database ?
Designing a detabase is far more different then just writing a SQL statement of installing a DBMS. Even many experienced programmers, know just to program a database that works fine but have no idea about the designing architecture of an efficient databse.
Discover how a database can benefit both you and your architecture, whatever the programming language, operating system, or application type you use. This course covers key terminology and concepts, such as normalization, “deadly embraces” and “dirty reads,” ACID and CRUD, referential integrity, deadlocks, and rollbacks. The course also explores data modeling step by step through hands-on examples to design the best system for our data. Plus, learn to juggle the competing demands of storage, access, performance, and security-management tasks that are critical to your database’s success.In this course, explore options that range from personal desktop databases to large-scale geographically distributed database servers and classic relational databases to modern document-oriented systems and data warehouses-and learn how to choose the best solution for you.
- Skillshare – Quixel Mixer: Master procedural textures – Basic bricks
- Mastering Computer Vision-Theory & Projects in Python
- Artstation – HairTG – Surface, Feather Edition for Substance Designer with tutorial
- Color Grading Central – Color Grading Academy For Adobe Premiere
- Skillshare – Adobe Dimension CC Beginners 2021
- SwiftUI Mastery Travel Discovery
- Learn Nuxt.js by Building a Real World App (Complete Package)
- Cousera – Programming with Google Go Specialization
- Cgforge – Quaternions and Matrices
- ANSYS PDF Documentation for Release 2021 R1
- CGForge – Shading Techniques 1 2 And 3
- CGForge – Modelling Part I