Microsoft Toolkit 2.5.1 Stable | 36.60 Mb
Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 or 4.5 (Not 3.5)
Microsoft Office 2010 or Later for Office Toolkit Support
Windows Vista or Later for Windows Tookit Support
– Bosh for the original GUI Design and co-development of Office Toolkit
– ZWT for the original KMSEmulator
– letsgoawayhell, Phazor, and nosferati87 for KMSEmulator fixes and improvements
– MasterDisaster, FreeStyler, Daz, nononsense, and janek2012 for work on Key Checker
Note: Now fully supports KMS activation for Windows 8/8.1 and Server 2012/2012 R2 and Office 2013.
EXE MD5: 7F8A3114659A0ADAA572F0E9E4255BFC
Microsoft Toolkit Changelog:
– Added ability to specify KMS Hardware ID.
– Added KMSPID option to reuse the last KMSPID from KMS Activation.
– AutoKMS gives messages about what type of KMS Server it is connecting to.
– Can install AutoKMS alongside KMS Server Service to be able to use it for LocalHost KMS Activation.
– Disabled DefaultKMSPID as a valid option for KMS Server Service (please change it to RandomKMSPID if you have it set to DefaultKMSPID).
– Fixed KMS Server Service Installer arithmetic overflow by changing the way Service Handles were compared to NULL.
– If KMS activation fails twice with DLL Injection, kill KMS Connection Broker with each further attempt.
– KMSPID options (not for KMS Server Service) set to ReuseKMSPID by default.
– Use DLL Injection is now the default LocalHost Bypass method.