《像素海盗（Pixel Piracy）》是一部2D横版Roguelike游戏，由Vitali Kirpu独立制作。在游戏中玩家需组建一支海盗队伍驾船出海，击败其他的海盗。游戏的战斗采用可暂停的即时模式，一旦失去队员或海盗船被毁，就必须重新开始。
Description: Pixel Piracy is a side-scrolling 2d, real time strategy/sandbox/simulation game created by indie developer Vitali Kirpu and produced by Alexander Poysky.
In the game, the player leads the life of a pirate captain. Recruit a crew, outfit and customize your ship and set sail on the open seas. There you’ll use any combination of aggression, diversion and trade to become the most infamous pirate crew of the seven seas! You can raid, pillage and plunder everything in your path, divert and lie to get what you want or trade for a quick buck. Remember to be careful though, death is everywhere and quite permanent! Adventure awaits…
- Sandbox open world Pirate simulator.
- Procedurally generated world that changes each new game you play. While not a Roguelike in the strictest of sense, it does strike of one.
- Vast over-world map full of danger, loot, and people to prey on.
- Comprehensive loot system, upgrade-able weapons and armor, special and secret loot to deck out your sailors.
- Death around every corner, our permadeath system will have you tearing your hair out at each loss and shrieking in delight at each victory.
- A good 10 hours of solid gameplay if you hit a lucky run
- CONSTANT updates and content patches.
Genre: Indie, RPG, Simulation
Developer: Vitali Kirpu , Alexander Poysky
Publisher: Quadro Delta, Re-Logic