TUG sits at the crossroads where survival sandbox and multiplayer RPGs meet, offering both elegant simplicity and a world of complex secrets for those who desire to seek them out. The gameplay focuses on crafting, exploration, pvp, and role-playing, with an emphasis on immersion and player freedom.
Begin your journey as a Seedling, a race of humanoid beings with special crystals on their hands enabling them to interface with the strange energies and ancient secrets in the world around them. TUG offers a massive procedurally-generated world to explore, full of mystery and danger. How will you and your friends harness these powerful tools to build a new world?
Created by Nerd Kingdom–a team of game designers, artists, programmers, and academic scientists–the game is intended to serve as a platform for social science research of player interactions within virtual worlds. This ongoing research will be used to continuously improve the game, as well as further our academic understanding of how people interact in online spaces. TUG is an experiment in collaborative game design.
- Spawn, craft, and survive! Spawn as a helpless Seedling and collaborate or compete with others to gather resources and tools to craft your world.
- Creative Mode. This single and multiplayer mode gives you the freedom to build and manipulate the terrain, craft, break, and control all aspects of the world at your own pace.
- Survival Games. Compete in limited map PVP arena matches!
- Dynamic Crafting. TUG’s intuitive, gridless crafting interface allows creation of a constantly expanding set of tools, weapons, and armor.
- 13 procedurally generated biomes. Explore the biomes of TUG, from forests to deserts, including complex cave systems. Many more to come!
- Multiplayer. Host your own dedicated server, or host a game session within the game itself.
- Lore and mythos. Uncover the secrets of TUG’s world through exploration and gameplay, including an entire original language to translate and decode.
- Player-driven design. How you play will directly influence what Nerd Kingdom prioritizes in development.
Publisher: Nerd Kingdom Inc.
Developer: Nerd Kingdom Inc.
Genre: Adventure, Early Access, Indie, RPG
Release name: TUG.Alpha.v0.6.4.Cracked-3DM