MacOSX Mavericks 10.9 DP4 Build 13A524d Update Only | 2.38 GB
OS X Mavericks begins a new chapter in the iBooks story. Now the books you’ve already downloaded on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch will automatically appear in iBooks on your Mac. And there are over 1.8 million more in the iBooks Store, ready for you to download with just a few clicks.
Reading books is every bit as intuitive as it is on an iOS device — turn pages with a swipe, zoom in on images with a pinch, or scroll from cover to cover. If you’re a student hitting the books, keep as many open as you like and search through them with ease. When you quote an excerpt while writing a paper, iBooks adds a citation for you. And when you take notes, highlight passages, or add a bookmark on your Mac, iCloud pushes them to all your devices automatically. That way you have them on whichever one you take to class. iCloud even remembers which page you’re on. So if you start reading on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch, you can pick up right where you left off on your Mac
Update OS X 10.9 (build 13A524d) for developers.
– The update, which is available as a “Combo” is an update type for proper full installation
– Changes will be investigated and added as they are located
System running OS X 10.9 Mavericks Developer Preview 3 (build 13A510d)
The OS X v10.9 Developer Preview supports the following Macs:
– IMac (Mid-2007 or later)
– MacBook (13-inch Aluminum, Late 2008), (13-inch, Early 2009 or later)
– MacBook Pro (13-inch, Mid-2009 or later), (15-inch, Mid / Late 2007 or later), (17-inch, Late 2007 or later)
– MacBook Air (Late 2008 or later)
– Mac Mini (Early 2009 or later)
– Mac Pro (Early 2008 or later)
– Xserve (Early 2009)
Home Page : http://www.apple.com/osx/preview/