FilmConvert Pro是一款将数字摄影机拍摄的素材色彩转换成胶片色彩的工具,可作为独立程序,也可以作为第三方插件, 插件只支持 After Effects和Premiere 64位。FilmConvert Pro提供了一个复杂的算法，转换数字画面成您最喜欢的电影胶片，包括负面密度，等……
FilmConvert Pro 1.34 for After Effects, Premiere Pro & Sony Vegas Pro | 167 MB
Film Stock Emulation Software. Give Digital camera footage the color and grain of your favorite film stocks. Now available for Sony Vegas Pro, After Effects & Premiere Pro
We’ve said a lot about the digital versus film debate, and a lot of people have a lot of different opinions. Film still had a technological advantage over digital until really the last few years or so, and now we have digital sensors which can match or exceed film stocks with dynamic range. Either way, with digital sensors being “too clean” for some people who have loved the look of film, there is a program called FilmConvert that takes the color information of specific cameras and actually uses that to determine how a specific film stock could best be represented using that sensor. Click through for some videos of the program in action.
– Source Camera Selects the camera (or camera type) used to shoot your footage. This setting is required in order to apply the correct color correction.
– Exposure Performs an adjustment prior to the film emulation being applied.
– Temp Adjusts the color temperature. This assumes that the clip temp is 5600 (daylight). Moving the slider to the left makes the scene cooler. Moving to the right makes it warmer.
Note for RED footage: You should apply our metadata preset in the Adobe provided “Source Settings” interface. This preset merely resets all metadata settings to their default, thereby giving FilmConvert a known starting point for color adjustments.
– Convert To drop down Selects the particular film stock to be emulated.
– Size drop down Selects the negative size to emulate. Smaller values such as 8mm are fuzzier with larger grain. Larger values have smaller grain.
– Film Color slider Adjusts the balance between the original digital camera color palette, and the film color palette. Typically you would leave this at 100% film
– Grain slider Adjusts the amount of grain applied to the image. The default is 100%, which is an accurate representation of the grain for the selected film stocks. Some stocks have more grain – such as D3200.
– Blur Slider Adjusts the amount of blur applied to the image when either an 8mm or 16mm negative size is chosen. The default is 100%, which is an accurate representation of the amount of fuzziness that will be present with the selected negative size. The blur is applied before the grain.
– After Effects CS5.5 or later
– Premiere Pro CS5.5 or later
– Sony Vegas Pro 11 and 12 (64-bit). Older versions may still work but are not supported.
Changes in Version 1.34:
– Added new camera profiles for Canon 600D, Canon 6D, Canon 5dmk3, Canon C100, Canon XF300, Sony EX1 and various RED cameras.
- Screenpresso Pro 1.9.0 Multilingual
- Topaz Sharpen AI 2.2.4 x64
- Thea Render for Rhino 184.108.40.2067
- Luminar AI 1.0.0 (7410) Multilingual
- Topaz Sharpen AI 2.2.2 x64
- Luminar AI 1.0.0 (7326) Multilingual
- Luminar AI 1.0.0 (7189) Multilingual
- Autodesk 3ds Max 2021.3 x64 Multilanguage
- Topaz Sharpen AI 2.2.1 x64
- Topaz Sharpen AI 2.1.8 x64
- Topaz Sharpen AI 2.1.8 x64
- BreezeBrowser Pro 1.12