PipelineStudio is the industry-leading pipeline management design software and engineering solution that combines graphical configuration and reporting tools with industry-proven simulation engines. It provides fast, accurate, robust and reliable answers to a wide range of steady-state and transient analysis challenges.
PipelineStudio delivers rapid and accurate offline Pipeline management design, planning and hydraulic analysis for natural gas and liquid pipelines through advanced state-of-the-art simulation techniques. The combination of both steady-state and transient hydraulic simulation within a feature rich Windows graphical interface enables better understanding of even the most demanding problems by providing appropriate analysis of the process. PipelineStudio has been proven to be an effective decision support tool that really can deliver financial benefit to your organization.
Its familiar Windows look and feel makes it easy to use right out of the box. Workflow enhancing techniques such as templates and complexity management along with a comprehensive set of pipes and pipeline equipment enable rapid configuration of robust and accurate models of your whole pipeline network. And once PipelineStudio has constructed an engineering model of your pipeline network, the same model can be integrated into custom applications, or other Energy Solutions products, to enhance specific business processes and your financial performance.
– The pressure relief valve model complies with API 520 part 1, Sizing, Selection and Installation of Pressure Relieving Devices in Refineries. Currently it can model “pop” and “pilot” type valves.
– Allows modeling of any downstream pipework as well as immediate flow/pressure control downstream.
CV curve versus percent open for gas models
– CV versus percent open table has been added for better modeling of valves during open and close events on gas lines.
Updates to both gas and liquids engines
– A number of updates to the gas engine have been implemented to support the Fortran engine migration to C# engine development.
– A number of updates to DRA modeling are included, for example a significant change in the reporting of drag reduction percentage rather than drag reduction factor.
About Energy Solutions International Inc.
Headquartered in Houston Texas, Energy Solutions International (ESI) is the leading global supplier of innovative decision support software and services that enhance and integrate operational efficiency, commercial profitability and safety across pipelines as well as the energy transportation, storage, marketing and delivery functions.
Founded in 1976, ESI serves more than 500 clients working in 70 countries through its offices in the United States and around the world. ESI is committed to providing innovative, integrated solutions to address the unique challenges of our industry.
The company’s broad range of highly integrated software products and services drive greater operational efficiency and ROI through optimized design and precise, real-time control to deliver improved efficiency, transaction management, throughput management, and pipeline safety.
Our solutions integrate with each other as well as third party systems from all major SCADA Vendors including; Yokogawa, Invensys, Siemens, Honeywell, ABB, SAIC as well as major ERP systems from vendors such as SAP and JD Edwards.
Name: ESI PipelineStudio
OS: Windows XP / Vista / Seven
Size: 216.0 mb
Download freakshare and Crack
Download filefactory and Crack
Download uploaded and Crack
Download 城通网盘 and Crack
- Cradle CFD 2021.02
- ADINA System 9.7.0 x64
- Geometric GeomCaliper 2.7.2 x64 for Creo
- B W Plugins Suite for PTC Creo 2.0-7.0 Update 2021.3
- PTC Creo EMX 126.96.36.199 for Creo 7.0 x64 2020 Multilanguage
- Altium NEXUS 4.2.0
- Altium Designer 21.2.0 x64
- Pulsonix 10.5 build 7883
- Altair Inspire Extrude 2021.0.1 x64
- 4M 4MCAD & BIM Suite 2021.03
- OpenBridge Designer CONNECT Edition Update 9
- EPLAN Pro Panel 2.9 SP1 Update 5