Portable Video to Picture Image Converter 2.3 Build 1487 | 27 mb
Video to Picture Image Converter converts video to picture or image sequence frame-by-frame. The software supports 80 video formats including 3GP, 3GP2, ASF, DAT, DivX, DVR-MS, EVO, FLV, H.263, H.264, M4V, MKV, MOV, MP4, MPG, OGV, RM, VOB, WebM, WMV, Xvid, and so on. The software saves picture files as BMP, JPG/JPEG, PCX, PGM, PNG, PPM, SGI, TGA, and TIFF image formats.
With the converter, you could set frame rate that controls how many picture frames to be converted per second. You can also set output picture resolution to same as original video or any other width and height. The software offers other useful features including rotate picture by 90 degrees clockwise or counterclockwise, flip picture horizontally or vertically, crop pictures, and deinterlace pictures, and so on. And, you can specify conversion beginning and end point instead of the entire video.
Once you get the frame-by-frame picture/image sequence from video clips, you could choose the best picture/image for editing, emailing, printing out, or putting on blog or websites.
The Video to Picture Image Converter not only extracts picture or image from video clips, but also convert video to different video formats, portable devices (iPhone, iPad, Android, BlackBerry, etc.), and audio formats (MP3, AAC, AIFF, FLAC, M4A, OGG Vorbis, WAV, WMA, etc.)
Video to Picture Image Converter is very easy to use. It supports batch conversion. You can convert a lot of files in a few clicks. And, it is full compatible with both 32 bit and 64 bit editions Windows 7 and Vista.
About Picture/Image Formats:
• BMP (lossless, uncompressed, big file): bitmap image file or Device Independent Bitmap (DIB) file format, is a raster graphics image file format used to store bitmap digital images, independently of the display device.
• JPG/JPEG (lossy, compressed, small file): Joint Photographic Experts Group, a commonly used method of lossy compression for digital photography (image); JPEG typically achieves 10:1 compression with little perceptible loss in image quality.
• PCX (lossless, compressed, bigger than PNG): Personal Computer eXchange, the native file format for PC Paintbrush and became one of the first widely accepted DOS imaging standards.
• PGM (lossy, uncompressed, big file): Portable GrayMap Format, a lowest common denominator grayscale file format. It is designed to be extremely easy to learn and write programs for.
• PNG (lossless, compressed, small file, bigger than JPG sometimes): Portable Network Graphics, a bitmapped image format that employs lossless data compression. It was designed to replace GIF and TIFF formats. PNG does not require a patent license.
• PPM (lossless, uncompressed, big file): Portable PixMap Format, supports full-color images. PPM is a convenient and simple method of saving image data. It is equally easy to read in ones own applications.
• SGI (lossless, compressed, bigger than PNG): Silicon Graphics Image, the native raster graphics file format for Silicon Graphics workstations.
• TGA (lossless, compressed, bigger than PNG): Truevision Graphics Adapter, a raster graphics file format created by Truevision Inc. It was the native format of TARGA and VISTA boards, which were the first graphic cards for IBM-compatible PCs to support Highcolor/truecolor display.
• TIFF (lossless, compressed, middle file, bigger than PNG sometimes): Tagged Image File Format, a variable-resolution bitmapped image format. TIFF is very common for transporting color or gray-scale images into page layout applications.
File Formats Video to Picture Image Converter Supported:
Input Files 3G2, 3GP, 3GP2, 3GPP, 4XM, AAC, AC3, ADTS, ADX, AFC, AIF, AIFC, AIFF, ALAW, AMR, AMV, APE, ASF, AU, AVI, AWB, CAF, CDATA, CIF, DIF, DIVX, DNXHD, DRC, DTS, DV, DVD, DVR-MS, DXA, EAC3, FLAC, FLC, FLI, FLIC, FLV, FLX, GSM, GXF, H261, H263, H263+, H264, IT, KAR, M1A, M1V, M2A, M2T, M2TS, M2V, M4A, M4B, M4R, M4V, MID, MIDI, MJ2, MJPEG, MJPG, MKA, MKV, MLP, MLV, MMF, MO3, MOD, MOV, MP+, MP1, MP2, MP3, MP4, MPA, MPC, MPE, MPEG, MPG, MPGA, MPP, MPV, MTM, MTS, MTV, MVI, MXF, NSA, NSV, NUT, NUV, OGA, OGG, OGM, OGV, OGX, OMA, PSP, PSX, PVA, QCIF, QCP, QT, RA, RAM, RCV, RGB, RM, RMI, RMVB, ROQ, RPL, S3M, SDP, SHN, SMK, SND, SOL, SOX, SPX, STR, SWF, THD, TS, TTA, UMX, VC1, VFW, VID, VMD, VOB, VOC, VQF, W64, WAV, WAVE64, WM, WMA, WMD, WMV, WV, XA, XM, XVID, XWMV, Y4M, YUV
Output Image Files BMP, JPG/JPEG, PCX, PGM, PNG, PPM, SGI, TGA, TIFF
Output Video Files 3G2, 3GP, ASF, AVI, DivX, DV, FLV, H.264, M4V, MKV, MOV, MP4, MPG / MPEG, OGG, OGM, OGV, SWF, TS, VCD, VOB (DVD Video), WMV, WebM, Xvid
Output for Devices Android, Apple TV, Archos, BlackBerry, Creative ZEN, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, iRiver, PS3, PSP, Wii and DS, Xbox 360, Zune
Output Audio Files AAC, AAC for iPod/iPhone/iPad/iTunes/DSi, AC3, AIFF, ALAC (Apple Lossless), AMR, AU, FLAC, M4A (MPEG-4 audio), M4B (MPEG-4 audiobook), M4R (iPhone ringtone), MKA, MMF, MP2, MP3, MPA, OGG (audio track), VOC, WAV, WMA
Video to Picture Image Converter Key Features:
• Support 80 video formats
• Save picture file as BMP, JPG/JPEG, PCX, PGM, PNG, PPM, SGI, TGA, and TIFF formats
• Support to change frame rate
• Output same resolution picture as original video
• Support to customize output picture resolution
• Rotate picture by 90 degrees clockwise or counterclockwise
• flip picture horizontally or vertically
• Crop pictures
• Deinterlace pictures
• Support to convert a part of video instead of the entire video clips
• batch conversion
• Compatible with Windows 7 and Vista
Video to Picture Image Converter News:
30 Aprel, 2013 Video to Picture Image Converter v2.3 build 1487 released
• Encodes JPEG, Motion JPEG, MPEG-4, and other codecs with VBR
• Improves output image quality
• Fixes bugs
• Converts DVD to image sequence
• Upgrades conversion kernel