Sonic Charge MicroTonic 3.1 (Win/Mac) | 15/14 Mb
µTonic (pronounced “MicroTonic”) is a VST / AU plug-in for Windows and Mac featuring a unique drum and percussion synthesizer combined with a pattern based drum-machine engine. You can use µTonic as a sound module to play drum sounds from your MIDI keyboard or sequencer, or you can use the built-in pattern engine to play drum patterns in sync with your sequencer. The sound of µTonic is 100% synthetic and rendered in real-time. No samples or pre-rendered waveforms are used.
– Eight channel drum and percussion synthesizer.
– Pattern based drum-machine engine, synced to the host.
– 100% synthetic sound, rendered in real-time. No samples!
– Over-sampled oscillators and sample-accurate triggering.
– Extremely low CPU utilization, less than 5% on any low-end system.
– Easy to use interface with context menus, popup hints etc.
– Plenty of creative editing options like morphing, smart alteration and randomization.
– Comes bundled with loads of factory sounds and patterns.
Home Page – http://soniccharge.com/microtonic